Please klick on the picture to zoom
With the modular HAUX-system it is possible to create a medical-, technical- and cost-conception which fits our customer’s individual profile.
We offer over 25 years of experience and more than 650 realised hyperbaric HAUX chamber-systems worldwide including more than 450 medical HAUX-STARMED-systems.
- Some highlights and special advantages of the HAUX-STARMED-Family:
- Chamber room dimensions from 1800 mm up to 3000 mm and bigger
- Operation pressure from 2 bar up to 5 bar and up to 20 bar and more as special design.
- Personnel capacity from 2 up to 24 patients and more
- Systems with main- and ante chamber as two-room chamber or three-/ or four-room chamber.
- Manifold rectangle door constructions as for example rectangle, round and variable dimensions
optional: intensive beds and extreme space saving sliding-door constructions
- Excellent intervisibility through perfect positioned HAUX-MASTER-WINDOWS with optimised viewing
angle in different diameters from 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm and 400 mm
- Computer-systems HAUX-DECOMAT and HAUX-DECOSUPPORT for easy handling of the chamber equipment (valves, illumination, heating…)
- Comfortable seats for chamber occupants and chamber patients.
- Optional audio- and video- entertainment and heating/cooling-system HAUX-HEAT-/HAUX-COOLMASTER
- Quick system change over from sitting to lying patients with the HAUX-Roll-On/Roll-Off-system.
- HAUX-plane-wall-technology for optimum space capacity and HAUX-plane-floor-technology with pressure carrying plane floor for comfortable chamber entrance without the use of stairs or ramps, no bilge which has to be cleaned time-consuming, low chamber silhouette (omega-design) for comfortable installation.
- Modular medical equipment with a huge range of varieties like HAUX-MEDICAL-MONITORING, respirators, infusion pump, suction system.
- Standard built in of special designed and high efficient fire-fighting systems type HAUX-SPRAY-FOG or HAUX-SPRINKLER.
- New oxygen-breathing-system HAUX-OXYMASTER with low breathing resistance through injection-supply, parts mostly made of Niro (stainless steel).